NB Union - Syndicat N-B
NB Union signs collective agreement with provincial government for Highway Supervisors
FREDERICTON –The New Brunswick Union of Public and Private Employees (NBUPPE) has signed a collective agreement with the provincial government, which represents approximately 88 employees of the Highway Supervisors bargaining unit.
Front row, from left : Susie Proulx-Daigle, President, NB Union and Human Resources Minister Troy Lifford. Back row from left: Dean Job, director of Labour Relations, NB Union and Dawn Myers, negotiator, Department of Human Resources.
With the bargaining team :
Last Updated (Wednesday, 17 April 2013 11:04)
- “Let’s Talk Tour” in Northern NB
- Dutch Model woes shouldn't alarm pensionners : actuary
- Government notice of changes to Paramed and Specialized Health Care Professionals groups
- National Day of Mourning – Remembering killed and injured workers on the job
- CANCELLED - “Let’s Talk Tour” in Saint John
- Let’s Talk Tour - St. Andrews, St. Stephen & Woodstock
- Province cracks down on sick days in civil service
- Up-Coming Blood Clinics in April