NB Union - Syndicat N-B
NB Union signs collective agreement with provincial government
FREDERICTON –The New Brunswick Union of Public and Private Employees (NBUPPE) has signed a collective agreement with the provincial government, which represents the technical inspection, laboratory and medical bargaining unit.
Front row, from left : Human Resources Minister Troy Lifford; and Susie Proulx-Daigle, President, NB Union. Back row from left: Michelle Losier, negotiator, Department of Human Resources; Dean Job, director of Labour Relations, NB Union.
With the negotiating team :
Last Updated (Tuesday, 16 April 2013 10:25)
- NB Union signs collective agreement with NBCC for Administrative and Program Support Services
- Retirees to receive full cost of living increase in 2014
- New Brunswick Union's 40th Convention A Huge Success
- Keep our roads safe this holiday season
- UNB profs vote for shared-risk pension plan
- Manufacturing support for Bill C-377
- Pension shift puts decades of progress at risk
- “Fairness Express 2013 – Unions matter"